Sunday, September 7, 2008

I love Galatians 2:20:
"I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but
Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith
in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
"Indeed, the Christian believer possesses an ideal completeness in Christ. Since the fullness of the Godhead indwelt Christ, and since believers are in the exalted Lord, Paul could affirm, "you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the Head over every power and authority" (Col 2:10; John 1:16).

Hear Martin Luther speak to this:

Through faith you are so closely united with Christ ... that you can say with
confidence ... Christ's righteousness, victory, life, etc., are mine; and
Christ, in turn, says: I am this sinner, that is, his sins, death, etc., are
Mine because he clings to Me and I to him; for through faith we have been joined
together into one flesh and bone!
Praise God!
Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!