Thursday, June 1, 2017

Today on the streets of St Louis, MO I will complete my open air preaching thru the attributes of God (2nd time doing so in the last 5 years).

[I have compiled a philosophy of open air preaching that guides & guards me in this area of evangelism.]
 
In the public & open air, I've preached on...

  • existence of God
  • sovereignty of God
  • aseity of God (Self-existence)
  • eternality of God
  • personhood of God
  • tri-unity of God
  • infinitude of God
  • holiness of God
  • righteousness of God
  • justice of God
  • goodness of God
  • omniscience of God
  • omnipresence of God
  • omnipotence of God
  • wisdom of God
  • patience of God
  • faithfulness of God
  • wrath of God
  • love of God
  • mercy of God
  • grace of God
  • glory of God
  • immutability of God (unchangeableness)
  • transcendence of God
  • compassion of God

Today I complete the study with 2 more...
  • the fatherhood of God (I'll preach Jude 1)
  • the praiseworthiness of God (I'll preach Psalm 117)

May God use His Word to awaken many masses who have heard about the ONLY, TRUE GOD in St Louis -- that they would flee from their false gods and self-created gods and flee to the one true God in repentance and faith in Jesus Christ the LORD!

Please pray for fruit.

All the audios can be found here.
More podcasts on the topic of evangelism can be found here.
Many other sermons in the open air are found here
 
Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!