Saturday, September 3, 2011

Thank you for praying for me this week as I took my PhD exams. After 7 exams and 100+ typed pages, I am through with my comprehensive exams. Now I just have to wait to hear whether I passed or not! Praise the LORD.

I don't think I've ever had a week where I've been so focused, so mentally drained, and so pressured but God, indeed, proves to be faithful. And He is worthy of praise. I had a Hebrew/OT exam, a Bible exposition/general knowledge exam, Theology exam, and four NT/Greek exams.

A few days ago I read the words to this psalm that has remained with me:

Psalm 150:1-6 — Praise the LORD! Praise God in His sanctuary; Praise Him in His mighty expanse. 2 Praise Him for His mighty deeds; Praise Him according to His excellent greatness. 3 Praise Him with trumpet sound; Praise Him with harp and lyre. 4 Praise Him with timbrel and dancing; Praise Him with stringed instruments and pipe. 5 Praise Him with loud cymbals; Praise Him with resounding cymbals. 6 Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD!

Praise the LORD.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hodu L'adonai ki tov!

Love

Dad

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you, my Love, for your diligent study and preparation. And, I am so grateful to our Lord for His sustaining grace in upholding you throughout all of this past week (even in the midst of illness) and His immeasurable mercies in enabling you to come to this point in your PhD program ... Praise God!

-Your wifey

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!