Friday, June 6, 2008

I am writing from the sharp, rocky cliffs of Mactesh Ramon. Including tomorrow, we only have two more touring days. We have been on a whirlwind tour -- literally. Elizabeth and I have enjoyed our time together driving through the land, seeing the sites, reading lots (and lots!) of Scripture, singing together, riding public busses, going through open doors with Hebrew writing that I can't understand and on and on and on I could go.

Things are great. Thank you for praying. Tomorrow is our day we head down to Eilat -- the southernmost tip of Modern Israel. I hope to climb the top of a hill with Elizabeth to see four countries -- Israel, Jordan, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia! Then we're going snorkeling in the Red Sea!

Then on Sunday we are hiking up Masada, going to En Gedi, Qumran, and then back to Jerusalem to take one of my great Hebrew buddies out for dinner in Jerusalem.

Blessings to you. Please keep us in prayer...
Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!